Disney World Florida Easter 2018 Photo Diary

Friday 13 April 2018

Over Easter myself and some of my extended family spent a lovely lil' week over in Disney World Florida, as usual after a trip I've compiled some of my favourite images to share in a good old photo diary. This one is quite photo heavy, but I'd taken nearly 600 pictures on just my camera alone! If you have any questions about the places we visited, restaurants we ate at, rides we went on or just any questions about Disney World in general please don't hesitate to send me a message! I have so many tips and recommendations! 
I also vlogged the whole trip, which means there are 6 daily Disney vlogs coming to my Youtube channel very very soon! Or once I've edited them anyway! The trailer for my Disney World vlogs is at the end of this post if you'd like a sneak peak into what's coming up on my Youtube Channel over the next month or so!   


























Love
God Bless