Winter Florals?

Wednesday 26 July 2017





Outfit
Jacket - C/O Shein  Dress - H&M
Sunglasses - River Island  Shoes - C/O Rose Gal 

Summer dressing isn't something I'm very good at. Spring and Autumn have always been my favourite seasons, especially for the weather and dressing. I picked this dress up in February time, hence the winter florals title, and wore it quite abit during the cooler months with tights and my Zara leather jacket.
Having recently moved back home from being at uni for three years, on my packing and unpacking of all my things I've discovered items of clothing that I'd completely forgotten about, this lil' shift style dress being one of them. I loved pairing it with this dark Shein denim jacket featuring the very Rolling Stones - esque sparkly lips on the back, plus the pop of colour in the shoes adds a nice bit of brightness to an otherwise quite monochrome outfit.

Love
God Bless x