Life Update: When it gives you lemons

Tuesday 27 June 2017

When life gives you lemons


Two weeks ago today, my world changed forever. 
13th June 2017, my beautiful mum passed away after the breast cancer that she had so bravely and graciously fought for the previous two years, spread to her brain. 
Life has well and truly given me lemons these past few months, and I thought it was only right that I share an update, no matter how small on my little corner of the internet to explain my absence in the previous months.  I don't quite yet have the words to explain how I feel and how this will impact me, I doubt there will ever be the words. But it has happened, and as I'm writing this it's very very very early in the morning of my mums funeral and I'm awake drinking tea and watching Star Wars, it's a very odd feeling and very odd time in my life. I feel like I'm in a bad dream and am just desperately waiting to wake up, but alas I don't think that's the case. 
I may be back and creating more content and blog posts really soon, or I may not be, only time will tell I think. But until then thank you for all your support and love, especially from those that follow me on social media x