Last Days of Summer

Tuesday 4 October 2016

And with the end of September my four month summer officially ended. 
Overall September was a pretty full on month, so much happened and to say I was all over the place is a bit of an understatement. The month began with me finishing my four week internship at SkinnyDip London, I was home for a couple of weeks, in Liverpool for a day and a half and then headed back up to Nottingham for uni. Yeah, this month was abit cray.  
As usual I've compiled all of my Instagram snaps for a monthly round up off all of the happenings of September 2016. If you want to follow me on Instagram and see what I get up to day to day my user name is @holljc or you can click, here, to check out my profile.

Oh to be by the sea, in my favourite place /   So that's the #internlife done for another summer! Thanks so much for having me SkinnyDip London, its been fab! I've loved learning and laughing with you guys these past weeks /  My newest blog post is a wrap up of all of things that happened in August including, the Harry Potter studio tour, my London adventures and of course more yummy food! / /  Lacey and ruffley vibes over in todays newest blog post /  Dreaming, dreaming, dreaming. Oh New York
Some people are worth melting for /  Pancakes with salted caramel would be oh so wonderful right about now /  L•O•V•E /  I absolutely love the simplicity yet boldness of this triangle tattoo. So strong yet so simple /  If you need me I'll be buried in this beast of a 700 pager! /  I've put all of my thoughts, musings, tips and lessons about interning together in todays new blog post. Sharing all I've learnt from living that #internlife these last few summers   
Oh wow /   Loving me a good ol' pick and mix /  Got a lotta love for this @primark blouse /  See, I can be healthy sometimes! Congrats to the team Rawr the new location is incredible, and our lunch was amazingggg as always! /  Excited is an understatement /  Oh hey there Liverpool 
Lunch with a view /  See ya Liverpool, until next time /  Yahhsss girls! Inspiration for this gloomy Friday morning, and every morning /  I'm smiling on the inside, promise! Todays new outfit post features my go-to outfit from the last few months /  You would've thought after 2 years I'd not be so surprised that this actually counts as dissertation research /  Morning world!
/  Still dreaming of that Bills brunch from last week /  So cute / /  Yahssss! /  Please
When lunch looks like this /  Dressing like a girl sometimes is actually quite fun /  Todays new blog post is a photo diary from our lovely trip to Liverpool last week /  In cookie dough heaven /  It's a big sleeves and red flowers sorta day /  That Kat Von D lipstick tho! Who knew I could actually look so girlie? 

So October is here and September is over, which means summer is officially over, autumn is here and I can now no longer leave the house without a coat. Think I'd better get better at dressing weather appropriately, although we all know that I've never been very good at that. 
I hope you all have great October's and the month is filled with all the goodness and fun and laughter that you need! 

Love
God Bless