Videos, videos, videos

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Videos, videos, videos.
Over the last few years, alongside blogging I've also gotten involved in YouTube. Creating content and videos for my YouTube channel was something that this time last year I was hugely passionate and really excited about. Yet towards the beginning and middle of this year the amount of effort and time I spent on creating YouTube videos went down and down as I tried to juggle university work, my social life, blogging and being ill, something had to give and YouTube was definitely it.

Over the last few months I've spent a lot of time watching YouTube videos, and have become so much more inspired than I ever was before! I have lots of new ideas and am feeling extremely passionate about creating content again. 
Today I thought I'd share some of my new videos with you all. Some people will have absolutely no interest in the videos I make or watching YouTube videos in general. But I thought why not share what I've created lately just in case someone is interested or enjoys a part of what I've been putting up on my channel.
 









If you have any video requests on anything you'd like to see on my channel, or recommendations of videos I could do then please let me know! 

Love
God Bless