The time of our lives #16

Tuesday 5 November 2013


Flipping heck this year is going by in the blink of an eye! I can't believe it's November already, it'll be the Christmas count down next! But today I bring you a snap shot of everything that happened in October, with links to the appropriate posts and videos! If you want to see my daily adventures and snaps, then my instagram name is 'holljc' and there will never ever be a shortage of pictures there! 
In other news, I have a bit of an announcement to make! My tripod broke this afternoon, after it had an unfortunate accident falling of my chair with my camera attached. The camera is fine, the tripod however, really isn't! I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to get a new one, so if outfit posts are a little scarce over the next few weeks, that's why! So apologises and an advance warning there!  
The above picture is the only decent one, out of about 25 I took, whilst balancing my camera on a kitchen pan, on our wheelie bin! Please just imagine that image, it'll put a smile on your face for a while !  
It didn't last long enough for a before picture, but here's the after! Pizza Hut cookie dough, one of the nicest things on the planet!
Company magazine arrived to make me feel much better on my sick day! It featured one of my favourites Lucy Hale too! 
On October 3rd he asked me what day it was...
Me and my dashing little friend met again!
Me and my Mum on a bridge in Camden Market
This guy really did have the coolest hair ever! HERE, for my London lifestyle post.
Had one of the yummiest burgers ever at Shake Shack. Plus the chips were pretty incredible! 
#latergram
My pretty new ring from Rokit Vintage, check out my London Haul, HERE
These arrived for renewing a magazine subscription, what I lovely way to end the day!
Wore my converse for the first time in forever for my first driving lesson! Let me know if you fancy seeing a ways to wear post! 
Had a cheeky little Starbucks whilst waiting for my mum!
My Dad came back from New York, and got me the Peanut Butter M&M's I asked for, plus more!
Went to Lush and picked up some rather lovely things, video HERE.
Such a great thing to remember!
That day's OOTD, including my new favourite Primark scarf! Outfit post, HERE.
The last few of my sweeties!
The new Emma Bridgewater catalogue arrived, and the Christmas collection looks amazing!

Lunch at Nandos is always great!
OOTD, outfit post HERE
Finding a huge box of Pop tarts in the back of the cupboard! #win
This months Crafty Creatives box arrived, I love love love the theme and the Kit is one of my absolute favourites! If you'd like to see posts about the CC boxes again, let me know!
Finally used some of my melting snow man, the smell in my bathroom was divine!
OOTD, post HERE
Having a baking afternoon!
Welcome to the world little cakes, all decorated and ready for eating! Recipe post, HERE
Pack pack packing!
I had such a wonderful evening seeing Cats with my Mum and Nan!
Dunfield House here we come! Post on my trip coming soon!

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my October! And make sure to check out all the linked posts and youtube videos!
Love and cuddles
God bless