Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right..

Saturday 28 September 2013




   

Outfit -
Jumper - Topshop
Dress - Zara
Boots - Topshop
Rings - H&M
Nails -  No7 - Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Blackcurrant

I have to say, this was one of those outfits that gets thrown together with 5 minutes left before you need to leave the house, and every other outfit you've tried just didn't look right, yet somehow manages to look half decent. I actually rather like it to be honest!
I apologise for the rather white face in some of these pictures, I promise I'm not that pale in real life!
Oh and I also apologise for the extremely obvious Taylor reference in the post title, I just couldn't help myself! I've been listening to her on repeat for the last few days, and hadn't realised just how much I'd missed her magical lyrics!

What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear it? Do you like Miss Tay Swift?
Love and cuddles
God Bless