I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away

Monday 19 November 2012





Outfit -
Shirt - Republic
Jeans - Topshop
Cardigan - Newlook
Coat - Henry Holland for designers at Debenhams 

Hey my lovelies! Hope you've started your week's well. This was little old me today. 
A new day, a new coat. Well kind of anyway. I wanted to wear my Newlook cardigan today, but it doesn't fit under my leather jacket, so my lovely Henry Holland coat came out to play. Its a great coat for the winter months, as you can layer so much underneath it and still be comfortable yet nice and snuggly warm.  My cardigan is exactly the same! So so so warm and cuddly and lovely. Newlook always do pretty awesome knits! The great thing about it is, it matches everything because of the colour and is awesome if you want to dress down a dress or a more dressy uppy item. Gosh that sentence had a lot of dresses in it, ooops, hehe. Hopefully you understood what I meant! But I do love it, and totally recommend it! 
So here it is, my other bird print shirt.(Other one here) I do love shirts and collared items, and I've had this one for what feels like forever. Its not got your stereotypical bird print on it, which i kinda like. Its also not a colour that I've got in my wardrobe which makes it a bit different, which is always good. Its a nice soft floaty fabric, which is really comfortable to wear and I always think looks really nice on. Its another of those really versatile items that you can pair with loads of other things and dress up or down, depending on what you're wearing it for. Which i absolutely love, as it means you can get more wear out of things. You could call it a bit spooky or weird but I really do love the pattern on my shirt, in general I love birds/bird patterns and that rustic vibe. So to have a shirt with that on, but in a slightly different way is just great! 
Do you like bird patterns? Have you got a winter coat of choice? Whats your most versatile item?
Love and cuddles     
post signature
PS- Oh and sorry for the fuzziness of some of the pictures, I don't know what happened. My camera decided to have a bit of a wobbly on me!