It's a new day, it's a new life, it's a new start...

Thursday 6 September 2012


Outfit-
T-shirt-Camden Market
Shorts- Pull and Bear
Cardigan- Topshop
Necklace- Shop on holiday

This is my outfit for my first day of college! Pretty simple, and a Holl classic if I'm being honest! As I've said in previous posts this necklace is a signature item of mine, and well I just love it!
The vest top is another item I got on my trip to London, from Camden Market, although this wasn't the first time I wore it. I just loved the giraffe in the pocket detail, and thought it was so cute and pretty! I just had to have it in my wardrobe! They did the same giraffe pattern in; a jumper, t-shirt and vest top, which is the type I brought. My shorts are an absolute favourite of mine! I got them when on holiday, in a shop called Pull and Bear, after looking for a nice pair of shorts for, forever. And they were just perfect! They're not your typical denim shorts, and they're just the right length for me, too. My cardigan is an old one from topshop, that's easy to chuck on and carry around, and is easy to wear most things because of the white colour and length. What're some of your favourite items of clothing?
Love and cuddles
Holl JC xxxx