Blue bird gather your strength and rise up..

Monday 17 September 2012






Outfit- 

Shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Topshop
Leather Jacket- Topshop
Necklace - Camden Market 
I can't believe this is the first time this shirt has featured on my blog! It's one of my favourite items of clothing! And I used to wear it ALL the time, although more recently I've been trying to add more variety to my clothing and outfit choices. 
My shirt is just so lovely! I absolutely love it to pieces! You couldn't really see the pattern too well on my original pictures so I took another, just of the shirt so you can see the beautiful pattern! The shirt is a really lovely sky/baby blue colour, covered in pictures of; birds, branches, flowers and bird cages. AAHH, I just can't gush about this shirt and the amazing pattern enough! Part of me just wishes that it had some sort of sleeves on it! But I love it anyhow! 
My jeans are most girls wardrobe staple, worn blue jeans, and are Topshop Leigh. They're really comfy, and because of the colour match almost anything. Although Topshop jeans are rather expensive; I find they're actually really really good quality, and last for ages! My Necklace is one that has been featured on here many times now, and is from Camden Market! 
Have You got a shirt that you love? Or an item of clothing with a pattern to die for? Today I leave you with a picture of me wearing this exact outfit this summer, for a friends birthday walk. Paired with my wellies, lolly pop necklace and my friends sunglasses. Love and cuddles Holl JC XXXX